“TABLIER” fundraising – Collège Louise Wegmann
Collège Louise Wegmann is a financially independent entity, classified as a Lebanese non-profit association.
Your action today will help ensure the continuity of the school and help save its excellence in education. This call for action is not only to save a school but to help preserve quality education in Lebanon.
The current crisis has imposed an unavoidable decision by the Board of Directors to relocate the Bchémoun campus to its two other campuses in Badaro and Jouret el Ballout, effective the academic year 2022-2023. The closing of the CLW Bchémoun site has left the community devastated and has resulted with the formation of an emergency fundraising committee with an immediate call for action.
Today, the school is reaching out to its extended friends and alumni for support. The campaign objective is to focus on the pillars of excellence, solidarity and sustainability, formulated into three ambitious projects for the academic year of 2022/2023.
- A Restructuring & Development fund which includes the consolidation of CLW campuses post the relocation of Bchemoun; as well as the development of two new multi-thematic curriculums in science & robotics and another focused on sports, art & culture. Estimated total budget $300,000
- A scholarship fund that helps retain our student community and secures them a place within a stable academic environment; delivering excellence in education for all. The program aims to assist 90 students over three academic years estimated at $500,000.
- An environmental & sustainability fund that introduces alternative energy across the two campuses through solar power as well as a ‘zero waste’ & agricultural initiative with a total initial budget estimated at $200,000.
No amount is too small or too large, and any donation can make a huge impact*.
We thank you all in advance for your generosity.
*Act for Lebanon charges a flat service fee of 5% per donation. Donations can be made through:
- PayPal (additional charges apply) via the above Donate button
- Wire transfer: Interaudi Bank. ABA No. 026006237. Swift AUSAUS33.
Account name: Act for Lebanon. Account No. 631305
- Check mailed to: Act for Lebanon, 725 River Road, Suite 32, #174. Edgewater, NJ 07020